TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using Indiafashiontv.com, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
- The following terminology applies to these “Terms & Conditions”, “Privacy statement”, and “Disclaimer Notice” and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” & “Your” refers to – YOU, the individual/ entity accessing this website and giving deemed acceptance to the below terms & conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” & “Us” refers to INDIA FASHION TV, the projects under it and its Team members.
“Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refer to both the Client and Ourselves.
- All terms refer to the Offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our Assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner.
- Any service that you avail from IFTV is governed by “INDIAN CONTRACT ACT”, under the assumption that the user is over the age of 18 years. Hence any individual transacting online must be over the age of 18 years and a minor must act under the guidance and supervision of guardian.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible services to our clients as well as site surfers.
- We at IFTV grant you access to our website with a deemed undertaking that you will not download, save or print any individual page, pictures, content or logo of IFTV. IFTV has Proprietary rights over its site’s and social media content. Any type of modification, distribution, transmission, display, performance, reproduction, publishing, licensing, transferring, or selling any information from this Web site is strictly prohibited. Any suspected fraudulent, illicit or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement department.
- Any information that is collected while you register for any event or promotion will only be used for official use and may be shared with our associates for such purpose.
- This data collected at/ through online registrations/ activities /auditions/ show may be used by India Fashion Tv and its Partner Corporate for mutual benefit and promotion.
- Clients do have the right to request sight of and/ or copy(s) of any/all client records pertaining to them on the condition that IFTV has been given adequate time for arrangement of such records.
- We shall not sell or rent your personal information to any third/ outside party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will be in connection with our on-going shows and within the provision of agreed services.
- There is a deemed indemnity to take the best care of the apparels and accessories provided to the participants at the time of activity/ audition/ show.
- In case where there is a loss or damage to the provided products, crockery/ furniture/ paints or otherwise at the show premises, the parents are liable to indemnify India Fashion TV fully.
- Though utmost care will be ensured towards every participant individual with the addition of provision of medical facilities at all major shows, still the parents are liable for any dangerous acts of their minor children and the individual him/herself if s/he is major and the consequence thereof.
- In the event of any mishappening during any performance, India Fashion Tv cannot be held responsible.
LIABILITIES in KID shows/ activities:
- If the dresses provided are taken away by the parents and such act is proved, then appropriate legal action to recover the dress/ accessories & compensation for goodwill lost shall be taken.
- If the child clings to the parent(s) or is crying, the child has to be taken outside the said venue. If during that time, his/ her turn arrives & the participant is not available, then it shall be assumed that they have participated. We are not responsible for loss of turn.
- If for any reason the child is absent during the day/ turn, India Fashion TV can claim appropriate penalty for disruption of show sequence.
- IFTV discourages the use of cash as a method of payment. Rest all means including bank transfers, NEFT, cheque deposit or online debit/ credit card payments and PayTm are acceptable.
- All payments are to be credited only in the channel account of INDIA FASHION TV.
- Payments are inclusive of service tax and other taxes in force.
- You will get official mail confirmation within 72 hours of receiving payments.
- The information that you enter while transacting online is fully confidential, safe and encrypted.
- Transacting online shall be fully governed by the provisions of IT ACT 2008.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Both the parties- IFTV and the Client will have right to terminate any Service Agreement for any reason, including ending of services that are already underway by giving a written reason to that effect.
No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. In addition, there will be no refund in circumstances where due intimation of the said activity/ audition/ show had been given and the participant fails to play his/ her part of attendance.
However, all monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in provision to Unused Services, shall be refunded subject to deduction of 50% as administrative charges (the services must not have begun under the matter).
RIGHTS AS A DIRECTOR/ VIDEO PRODUCTION
- We expect a final settlement within 90 days of delivering the master with watermark. We have the right to delete the entire project along with raw data or charge a penalty additional to the cost of the project after the expiry of the said period.
- We reserve the right to sue anyone found with our videos/ material illegally or recover the penalty amount as we think justified.
RIGHTS AS A SHOW/ SHOOT ORGANISOR
- Once registered for any show finale, all amounts are non-refundable as we take limited participants.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances, India Fashion Tv reserves the right to defer, reschedule the show.
- IFTv can perform security check on invitees/ member of audience at key entry points for security reasons.
- IFTv or any of its agents, sponsors, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of any activity of any part of it.
- Consumption of illegal substances (alcohol, cigarettes or other narcotics drug) is strictly prohibited at the shoot.
- IFTv reserves the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission who is found to be in breach of these terms & conditions, if necessary, ejecting the legitimate persons from the venue.
- To file claims against the guilty under the relevant sections against any person who tries to disrupt the smooth functioning of the show.
RIGHTS AS A MOVIE PRODUCTION HOUSE:
- Our every movie has multiple locations and premium brands and we thrive to make it more fruitful for all of us as profiles of all crew and artists are linked with it. Hence we will not accept under any circumstances, any absenteeism, late arrivals, misbehaviour on the sets and abuse of any manner. Strict legal action may be initiated.
- All payments towards participation are strictly non-refundable as all characters have lead roles and our damages are much greater if for any reason the participant does not turn up or neglects our mails.
- Our casting team with great efforts invites a person for a particular role, suited best for his personality and body structure. Any refusal or neglect except for extreme reasons will lead to forfeiture of any advance amounts. Further we are not liable to invite him/ her to any other future role.
- We shall try our best to provide stay, fooding, makeup, dresses and travelling in between locations. Still for any reason that we couldn’t, we do not hold any liability of reimbursement. These benefits are strictly valid only during the shoot time.
50total visits,1visits today